Welsh Lady

Welsh Lady

Monday 15 August 2011

12 to go ...

Off to work for 8.30am.  Still can't believe that in two weeks I will be in Wales, probably still unpacking!  

Today just flew by really. Had a mad moment this afternoon when I was kneeling on the back support stool whilst tutoring my protégée.  Leant forward and nearly bit my tongue off as my head almost came into contact with the desk ... the wheel had come off said chair and tipped me forward! So funny ... you had to be there really. Now we have taken all the wheels off .. better to be safe etc.

Drove home with the roof down .. so warm today that I had to pose with shades and all (drew the line at a Bridget Jones scarf).  Looked like rain as I got closer to Bourne so prayed that I would get home in time - I did.

Not much to report today really so will write a more interesting page tomorrow.

Nighty night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment