Welsh Lady

Welsh Lady

Thursday 18 August 2011

10 to go ...

Hello, nearly forgot to write today! Woke in a much better mood this morning. In complete contrast to the previous night, I dreamt I had a mild affair with Prince Harry!!! Much better than strangulation in my book anyday ...


Had another busy day at work.  Still not sunk in that I will be off soon. Finished at 4.30and went to get my hair cut. Had a choppier style this time. Quite short at the back and sides..really like it. Home by 6.00 then a quick change and out again to Italian in Market Deeping with two girlfriends. Had a really nice meal of pasta, chicken, tomato, pesto and onion with a  lemon dessert. Such a busy day .......... off to bed ...A level results looming in the morning  ...


Nighty night :)



No comments:

Post a Comment