Welsh Lady

Welsh Lady

Thursday 18 August 2011

9 and counting ........

Woke with a dreadful knotty stomach and they are not even my results!!  Woke the boy (although I don't think he had slept much). Dropped him at school at 8.00am and drove to work alternating between happiness and dread.  No breakfast for me today!  As I parked the car he rang ... got into the Uni of choice!! So proud of him .. now my worries will start again for a different reason...


Rain started about 11.30am  and did not let up until 4.30pm ... another busy day.  Home and going out to Nando's to celebrate.....


..... back from Nando's in Peterborough. Very nice!!! Only opened yesterday ... very busy.


Home and now off to bed after a very busy, eventful day.  Should sleep well.


Nighty night:)

No comments:

Post a Comment